We've been assembling bridal jewelry for over thirty years – so trust us, you're in good hands.
A few things to keep in mind when designing your bridal jewelry:
- The designs pictured below are ideal bridal pieces – you may want to start with one of them and customize it to your liking.
- If you're interested in pearl, Customgia offers two whites - white and antique. Antique pearl is better suited for ivory dresses, white pearl is brighter (and whiter) and more often used for wedding jewelry.
- "Clear and "Crystal AB" are the most popular crystal colors for brides. "Clear" is colorless (like glass), "Crystal AB" has an iridescent coating that picks up the color around it.
- Most brides choose a necklace between 16" and 18" but we can make any necklace up to 36". When selecting a length, consider the neckline of your dress. Get a feel for the length you want by trying on and measuring jewelry you already own.
Make your wedding party shine as much as you do! (okay, maybe not that much). When deciding what to create for your girls, remember:
- Simple necklace/earrings sets work well
- The maid of honor often wears one additional accessory (usually a bracelet)
- Our huge color selection makes matching dress colors easy but choosing neutral colored beads (white, off-white, clear or crystal AB) makes the jewelry more wearable after the wedding.
- When matching beads to the bridesmaids dress color, consider mixing in a neutral color to soften it. The crystal color “Crystal AB” is a good choice because it picks up the color around it.
- If your bridal party requires different sized necklaces or bracelets, simply adjust the size of each piece before you add it to your cart